Catching up with the trend towards environmental protection, Chilisin’s products are processed in a 100% lead-free environment to meet the EU RoHS requirement. As a member of Sony Green Partner, Samsung Eco partner & ASUS GA, Chilisin is devoted to use green design, purchase green, produce green, and to take social responsibility for the environment. Chilisin has adopted the following policies with regards to environmental conservation:
1. To comply with all laws and regulations.
2. To limit pollution and protect the environment
3. To conserve energy, reduce industrial waste, and recycle & reuse.
4. To encourage employees to adopt green initiatives.
Chilisin became the 1st inductor manufacturer in Taiwan to receive the TS16949 recognition through its top product design, automated production facilities and strict quality assurance system. Chilisin aims to deliver outstanding products and satisfy client needs as part of its overall quality policy.
With the intention to “meet demands and satisfy clients”, Chilisin believes in the “one shot to perfection” philosophy.
The management philosophy of the company is to invest in new technology, increase product range and improve service & quality in order to grow the company, employees and customers. On top of that, Chilisin is fully committed to protect the environment through various green initiatives and energy/resource conservation efforts.
· To comply with all laws and regulations of ROC.
· To provide employees a safe & healthy working environment as well as continuous training programs and competitive welfare to create an aspiring talent pool.
· To respect employees’ freedom of choice; any form of forced or illegal labor including child labor is condemned.
· To provide a fair working environment; no discrimination is allowed.
· To educate employees on the concept of environmental protection, safety & hygiene; target to eliminate all working hazards
· To enforce and expand on environmental protection measures defined by regulatory: to control pollution and discard contraband material; to conserve energy and reduce carbon activities; to efficiently utilize resources for environmental improvement and maintain ecological balance.
· To enhance corporate and shareholder value.